My hand luggage bag is from the World's Lightest Collection which I've had for just over a year now. It's great because it's size complies even with the Budget airlines, & I can really stuff a lot in there. My biggest issue is that I managed to break the strap so have to carry it on my arm, which can cause bruising issues, shall we say!
My travel outfit of choice (in spite of it still hitting around 15C here during the day) is going to be jeans, a thick sweater, my new coat, boots, and scarf. As well as attempting to shove my hat, and gloves into my coat pocket!
- 4 x jumpers
- 2 thin long sleeve t-shirts for layering
- 1 pair of Jeans
- 1 pair of leggings
- 4 x woolen socks
- 4 x undies
- 1 spare bra (y'never know)
- Bikini (for Blue Lagoon/ other geothermal bath's I might be visiting)
- Travel Towel
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body scrub, lipbalm, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush & ties)
- Hairdryer (space allowing)
- Point & Shoot camera
- The Big Camera (here's hoping I can work it
- Various chargers, lead's etc
In my Handbag:
My day bag of choice is a Travelon anti theft cross body bag. In that I will carry my wallet, an umbrella, my phone, travel docs, and a book (ideally Game of Thrones, but that'll be space dependent)!
Have you been to Iceland? Is there anything I've missed?
Liked this post? Follow me on social media!