We actually found this black holdall when it came to my attention that no one in my house owns a suitcase anymore! This was a shocking discovery for me since my parents go on holiday for long periods of time three times a year. I'm using this instead of my backpack, mostly because I need things like work shoes and snow boots, which simply wouldn't fit into my backpack along with clothes.
- Thick jumpers x 4
- 1 sparkly jumper
- Thermals x 4 (sets of tops and bottoms)
- Jeans x 2
- Fairisle leggings (for days off) x 1
- 1 soft shell black snow pants
- Snow boots
- Black work boots
- PJs x 2
- Panties x 10 (this is probably my major over pack, you can never have too many panties)
- Thermal Socks x 7 pairs
- thin gloves to go under my snow gloves
- thin base layer hat to go under my hat
- torch (because it'll be dark most of the time)
- reusable hand warmers x 1 pair
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Shower Gel
- Silica Moisturiser
- Glycerin hand cream x 2
- Glycerin lipbalm x 2
- Miniature shave gel
- Handbag (purse, mobile phone)
- Extension Plug
- Black work trousers
To fly I will be wearing my 66 North polar tec trousers, a pair of boots, soft fluffy socks, a thick jumper, my scarf, neck gaiter, arctic gloves, and hat! I will feel like 100C in all that, but I gotta get it there somehow!
Wow, considering I didn't think I was taking much, this list proves otherwise. I guess as I am working and I need work shoes, and work trouser, and clothes to be clean all the time I am taking a bit more than I would normally.
Is there anything you think I've missed? Anything you think I could leave behind?
Liked this post? Follow me on social media!