Each Tuesday from now on I'll be hosting interviews with other travel bloggers, to help you discover more blogs and even more inspiration to travel. If you want to be part of this series please contact me.
1. For those who don’t know you, introduce yourself and your blog
I’m Marc Smith, Chief Adventurer at 30 Day Adventures. 30 Days is a travel, lifestyle and adventure blog that celebrates a new theme every 6 weeks and it explores it in 30 posts. For example 30 Days In Hawaii is a 6 week 30 post series exploring Where to Stay, Where to Eat & Drink and What to Do while vacationing on the Islands of Hawaii.
2. Are you a light packer or an overpacker, what one thing won’t you leave the house without?
Light packer. My cell phone as it’s also my camera
3. Do you plan trips or just go with the flow?
Mostly a go with the flow kinda guy. Each day begins and I decide then based on weather and how I’m feeling, how adventurous am I that day?
4. Where has been your favourite place to visit to date?
5. Is there anywhere you don’t want to go?
I’m not a fan of the cold so Antarctica would be out...
6. What is the most important item on your “Bucket List”, or if you don’t have one what one place or thing don’t you want to miss out?
Probably visiting the ruins of Ancient Greece and Turkey but there are so many wonders to see I’m just hoping I can visit them all
7. What is the best experience you’ve had whilst traveling?
They’ve all been amazing so it’s hard to pick just one
8. What tip would you give other traveller’s?
Be in the moment and go with the experience. If you are a planner leave yourself enough room to experience the unexpected and the random. Talk to strangers.
9. If you had to choose one place to live forever, where would it be and why?
Well I live in Vancouver and I think this place is kinda special so that’s where I will be. Moderate weather with amazing landscapes and opportunities right out my front door
10. What’s next for you…
Finishing up my San Francisco series, then a series exploring Chinese New Year traditions, culture and cuisine and then a travel series about Toronto, Canada.
Marc can be found around the internet at
30 Day Adventures